All images © James Sapsard.
Images may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Click on each image for the full size version.
A Very Small But Public Beach.
The beach behind the Château De La Napoule in Mandelieu-la-Napoule in the Alpes-Maritimes Department of France. The castle was built in the 14th century by the Countess of Villeneuve. In 1918 it was purchased and restored by American husband and wife, Henry Clews Jr. and Marie Clews. In 1951, in memory of her late husband, Marie Clews founded the La Napoule Art Foundation, a non-profit organization which houses the Clews Collection and hosts international programs in the arts.